Learn Chess From
FIDE Grand Master
Chesssport.com policies 2017
For all the transactions with credit card (if credit card payment is available for the event) there is a 5% cancellation fee with the minimum of $5. If Chesssport.com cancels an event, customers will get 100% refund.
1. Camps: There is a $25 cancellation fee. Less than a week before the start it is $40. No refund by cancelleation 3 business days before the event starts, but there is an option to transfer the credit to another camp within 6 months.
2. Private lessons: The cancellation with notice before the lesson is $20/hour, but waived if make up lesson takes place within 7days. Without notice, the full amount will be charged.
3. Group lessons (Beginner, Intermediate): Monthly payment, no refund, no class transfer to next month.
4. Nationals, State prep classes with rated tournament game, analysis: Credit has to be used before the session ends.
5. Nationals Team: Cancellation fee $50. The remaining credit can be used for Grandmaster Camps in the same year.
6. After-school classes: No refund after classes started.
7. Late pick up, after care: $5 for every half hour.
8. Late fees: All the fees have to be paid before, at the class, or at the first class of the event, otherwise late payment fee of 15% might be applied.
|Serving Sincerely Since 2013||Created by Neil Abburi||© Copyright 2013 Emil Anka.|