Learn Chess From
1. Which tournament my child should participate? USCF or FIDE rated tournaments.
2. What is to right time control for my child? At least G45 and anything is good in the G45-G120 range. It allows your child to record the game, and think.
3. What is the time control at Nationals? It is usually G120 or G90. Since 2017 the K-6 Nationals time control is G90.
4. My son is in the 7th grade. Are the Nationals Prep classes appropriate for him? Yes, definitely, the Nationals Prep classes are great for K-12 students. Older or younger participants need special permission from the organizer.
5. What are the benefits of playing chess for children? I like this article about the 'brain muscles'.
6. What are the health benefits of chess? Please read this article, , and you will learn 10 of them.
Please feel free to email me, and let's make it together better for students and parents!
|Serving Sincerely Since 2013||Created by Neil Abburi||© Copyright 2013 Emil Anka.|